HOW TO ENTER THE COMPETITION
Step 1: Select your category
You can enter as many projects as you wish in the 12 categories, and one entry can be in more than one category as long as it meets all the eligibility requirements and separate entries are sent.
Step2 : Pre-entry form
Pick your category and fill out the pre-entry form. It's free of charge and takes a minute only to complete.
You will receive an email confirming the eligibility of your pre-entry.
Deadline: 25 November, 2022
Step 3: Final entry form and fee contract
If you are pre-selected, you will be asked to fill out the final entry form and submit the required materials (photos, maps, video...) along with the contract for the payment of the entry fee: 975€ per entry.
To secure your entry, feel free to return your completed and signed contract the soonest, before the final deadline.
Deadline: 21 December, 2022
Step 4: Jury meeting
A jury, comprised of high-profile real estate experts will meet in January 2023 to shortlist the finalists in each category.
The jury will also select the winner of the Special Jury Award, the jury's favourite project among all!
If you are part of the lucky finalists, your company will have to register to MIPIM if not registered yet.
Step 5: Voting process and results
Before and during MIPIM, the finalists will be submitted to a vote by MIPIM registered delegates who will vote for their favourite project in each of the 12 categories.
A few weeks before MIPIM, registered delegates will receive an invitation email to vote with their personal access code. Each delegate has one vote. If a delegate votes several times, only the last vote will count.
The online vote will be open until 16 March, 2023 (noon).
At MIPIM, the finalists will be showcased in the MIPIM Awards Gallery located in the heart of the exhibition area. Delegates will be able to vote with their badge number. If a delegate has already voted online or votes several times on site, only the last vote will count.
The on-site vote will be open from 14 March, 2023 (9.00) to 16 March, 2023 (noon).
The online and on-site vote will represent 40% of the final results and the jury's vote, the remaining 60%.
The final results will determine the 12 winners.
In the event of a tie between two or more projects, the president of the jury will make a decision in the presence of a RX France representative.
Step 6: Awards Ceremony
The 12 category winners as well as the Special Jury Award will be revealed at the prestigious MIPIM Awards Ceremony to be held during MIPIM on 16 March, 2023 in the Palais des Festivals, Cannes.